Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs
Come to an Info Session!
Hear all about the program, enjoy FREE PIZZA, and ask questions
- Tuesday, January 17, 11 a.m. - noon, Building 2, Room 210
- Thursday, March 2, 11 a.m. - noon, Building 2, Room 210
TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Immerse yourself in an interdisciplinary network of like-minded and motivated leaders
- Unlock your potential as an entrepreneur and world-changer
- Meet industry leaders, see how makers work
This 10 week course is part of a program called "Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs: A Study Away Entrepreneurship Immersion Program." It is an interdisciplinary effort to allow students in business, engineering, liberal arts and any other field to spend a quarter involved in entrepreneurial activities in Silicon Valley while maintaining progress to degree. Students will enroll in 8 units for three weeks on campus and then spend 7 weeks in Silicon Valley participating in Draper University's entrepreneurship training while enrolled in 4 units.
This unique partnership between Cal Poly and Draper University honors Cal Poly's Learn by Doing tradition through a curriculum focused on experiential education. Founded by Tim Draper, founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson Venture Fund, Draper University's stated goal is to "teach entrepreneurship to people who are relentless in their desire to change the world and make things happen."